Tuesday, 15 March 2016

WEC 2016 Day One

We have opened the competition in the top ten! Excellent work.
Only 29 team mates have signed up with only ten of us who have uploaded metres. I am sure over the course of the next few days we will be back up to our usual 60+ team mates rowing!


Row hard folks!

There are five exclusive hand-decorated ETT t-shirts to be won during the World Erg Challenge 2016. These are the categories:
  • Most enthusiastic team mate
  • Most metres
  • Personal Best time / distance
  • Best new team mate
  • Best female
Please keep me posted about your WEC journey via the blog, Facebook or e-mail ett@oddpost.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Great start, lets beat team Canada this time folks ;-) - Enjoy
    Cheers Hardy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I like the idea of besting Team Canada. Challenge started on my rest day, so see you for at least 5K tomorrow!

      Delete
    2. That's the attitude! Love it!!

      Delete
  2. I've joined and added my 2k ish from Tuesday......it's a start. Keep it up all

    ReplyDelete