Saturday, 7 November 2015

FTC Winner's Tee's

It has taken me a bit longer to organise myself with the FTC winner's T-shirts but here they are:


Hand-made by yours truly.
I appliquéd a bold red ETT with orange satin stitching around the edges to secure the fabric and make it stand out.


Matt L, Jason, Bill S, Mike F and Daniel - they will be in the post this week!
I hope you like them and please e-mail me a photo of you wearing it for the blog.

I will be doing another batch for the January Team Challenge too.

Matt L could you e-mail me your address please - ett@oddpost.co.uk

14 comments:

  1. They look mighty fine, Caroline. Thanks for all your work and support of the team throughout the challenge and the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm impressed by your handiwork there Caroline, I may have to raise my game for January!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark. Yeah - I'm going to start on the next batch soon so there won't be a delay on the JVTC winner t-shirts!

      Delete
  3. Nice work Caroline! Looking forward to the next team challenge. Hope we can continue to build upon our past successes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look even better close up Caroline, great job (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great handiwork there captain ! With a bit of luck I may actually be around for the whole of the Jan challenge. Always good to get rid of the excesses of Christmas and in my case a Boxing Day Birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Name T-shirts My Name is Awesome (http://mynameisaweso.me) is the best place to find unique merchandise with you first name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these T-shirts might have to buy some similar T-shirts for our staff at rowingmachinestoday.com . Great blog and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these T-shirts might have to buy some similar T-shirts for our staff at rowingmachinestoday.com . Great blog and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete