Saturday, 1 August 2015

July CTC Final Update

We floated two boats in our July challenge.

Thanks to the following team mates who rowed the Scorpion and were left with a temporary pain from that 2k sting in the tail.
Several of our hardcore ETT'ers tried this several times to achieve their best possible time.

24
49 pts
Empty the Tanks I12:28.3
Steve Coles (H)
Rainer Saad (H)
Pongi (H)
Bill_Schmidt (L)
Karyn McNamara (F)

57
16 pts
Empty the Tanks II13:42.5
Jonathan Turns ETT (H)
Kenneth Murdoch (H)
Andy Soyring (H)
Daniel Sundqvist (L)
Caroline Joynson (F)

80Empty the Tanks III13:34.5
edward jackson (H)
Mike Bode (H)
Lucas Nightingale (H)
Rob Drury (L)

92Empty the Tanks IV14:44.9
Mark Kaehler (H)

Thanks to everybody who took part in our CTC challenge. You definitely gave it your all!

I am however a little disappointed in the lack of girls taking part in the monthly challenge.... maybe they didn't fancy the Scorpion with its sharp finale?

The August Cross Team Challenge has been set by Free Spirits in celebration of their 9 year anniversary.
3 x 9 minutes with 3 minute rests between intervals. No rate restrictions.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I couldn't take part, but it coincided with our 2 week break to France and I didn't get a chance to do it before we left. I will be doing the FS 3x9 today though, it just happens to fit in with my 2x30' Sunday row schedule, though what kind of speed I will achieve I'm not sure! I run more than row these days and I'm surprised how quickly the rowing fitness has tailed off even though my running is better than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline,

    Thankyou for your lovely email about my blog, unfortunately I cannot reply to your questions because your email is set as no reply, please leave me a comment with an email that I can write to you.

    Regards

    Lynn B

    ReplyDelete