Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Boat one floated in August CTC

We have managed to get a boat in the points rankings in the first week of the challenge this month with a second boat part filled already! Thanks to the following team mates;

11
8 pts
Empty the Tanks I6896.2m
Mark Bower (H)
Pongi (H)
Kenneth Murdoch (H)
Bill_Schmidt (L)
Caroline Joynson (F)

32Empty the Tanks II6516.5m
Mike Bode (H)
Rob Drury (L)

A welcome return to Mark B after a small stint away from rowing to enjoy the pursuit of running - yes! Running. Outdoors... such a crazy idea I know!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm almost sub-20' for the Parkrun 5km now, but trying to keep my hand in on the erg, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done all, I haven't managed mine yet, but will do it later this week or next.

    That's excellent on the Parkrun Mark. I've been doing them since the beginning of June, Parkruns that is, enjoying it, but don't seem to be improving that much.......both sons are into the 24/25 minute pace though so I normally watch them as they pass me on the way to the finish.....with me still a fair bit more to do! (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great that you get to enjoy some time with your sons even though they seem to whizz past you!

      Delete