Now, let's look at some impressive results from team ETT:
- David H is nearly at 1MM! Big D is on top form for this challenge - nice work there
- Nick-the-machine W is close behind with over 500k
- Preston has rowed over 400k
- Steve C is in sole member of the 300k club
- Jeff, Neil, Diggy and Beat are in the 200k club
- 15 ETT'ers have clocked up over 100k. Well done to Rob D, Mark B, Ric, Paul M, Epsen, Lisa (top female ETT'er), Rainer, Tim, John B, John G, Matt B, Leslie, Matt C, John F and Joe S.
- Norman, Caroline, Edward, Pongi, Michael S, Andy S, Jonathan and Karyn have all rowed between 50k - 99k
- The following team mates have contributed between 2.5k - 40k; Jean, Bill, Tim, Wayne, Bouke, Mike B, David B, Lance, Mike S, Jim, Darren, Kevin and Mark K.
|10||Empty the Tanks||Virtual Club||6,147,492||45||136,611|
If you compare our team against similar sized teams (21-50) we are placed in the number one spot out of 18 other teams! Yipeeeeeee
With that exciting news I think we can start week four with renewned energy.
The mission for the rest of the WEC is to keep in the top ten world-wide team rankings, and maintain our number one slot in the 21-50 members teams too!