Well, let me get you up to speed as to where we are in the rankings:
We have settled in 9th place out of 218 teams. That put's us in the top 4% of world-wide teams!
|9||Empty the Tanks||Virtual Club||4,839,554||43||112,548|
Some individual statistics from our enthusiastic ergers; in 16 days the following team mates have racked up some mighty meaty metres!
- David H has reached an awe inspiring 690,000 metres! When do you eat / sleep / work? WOW! Keep up that pace and you will erg the whole team up a position by next week.
- Nick W (the machine) is in the half million metres club already with 500,180 metres. Magnificent stuff.
- Preston is in the 300k club. Nice to have you back P!
- Steve C, Jeff and Neil are in good company with 200k+
- Diggy, Rob D, Beat, Tim, Rainer, Mark B, Paul, Lisa, Matt B, Leslie, Espen and Ric have all clocked up over 100k!
- John F, John G, Joe S, Andy S, Caroline, Pongi (Dave P), Narman, Michael S and Edward (who will be retiring soon - so, more metres from you Edward?) have all rowed between 50k - 95k
- Thanks to the rest of the team have contributed between 2k - 49k; Jonathan, Karyn, Jean, Bill, Wayne, Bouke, David B, Mike S, Lance, Tim, Mike B, Darren and Mark K.
Lets aim for 8th place in week three.
Keep on erging ETT'ers.
With Matt B still recovering form his amazing 100k effort and a few ETT'ers thinking about some longer distance events read my blog post from Easter 2012 (still a painful memory) about thoughts / after effects and advice for a 100k session