Sunday, 14 July 2013

ETT'ers go bananas for the July CTC

This months two minute challenge with a spm of 20 or below has caused so much debate, chatter and controversy amongst the team which is great!

So far twenty team mates have entered results for the session. Nice job folks!
We now need some female team mates to tackle this challenge to float more boats into the points rankings.

18
21 pts
Empty the Tanks I558.4m
Mark Bower (H) 612 metres
Joseph Smyntek (H) 603 metres
Beat Emch (H) 589 metres
Rob Drury (L) 543 metres
Caroline Joynson (F) 445 metres

34
5 pts
Empty the Tanks II496.6m
Richard Young (H) 578 metres
John Giles (H) 560 metres
Dave Pongracz (H) 557 metres
Mike Schnell (L) 500 metres
K. Smyntek (F) 288 metres

50Empty the Tanks III515.5m
Phil Nolan (H) 546 metres
David Bass (H) 514 metres
edward jackson (H) 509 metres
Paul Merhib (L) 493 metres

53Empty the Tanks IV477.2m
Mike Bode (H) 508 metres
Norman Haas (H) 491 metres
Mike Fogel (H) 469 metres
Leslie Fox (L) 441 metres

56Empty the Tanks V423m
Jim Moldenhauer (H) 468 metres
Phil Venables (L) 378 metres

5 comments:

  1. Rock on!

    In other news, as I recovered from my wrist injury I developed a bad cold/flu. The coughing from that has highlighted that I have a small hernia, and require surgery. It's one thing after another at the moment!! I guess that'll rule me out of anything serious for a month or two at least now. Arses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark - you are having a bad time of it health wise.
    We all wish you a safe and speedy recovery and come back to the Tanks when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a quick and healthy recovery Mark! I've been through my own bought of injuries and know the frustration.

    I guess I will have to make another hard-go at this months challenge to try to get that top spot!

    ReplyDelete