Sunday, 30 June 2013

Final day of the June CTC

We have had good participation for this month's Cross Team Challenge that was set by Paddy Power IRC. The session was a thigh and lung busting interval row of 1000, 900, 800, 700, 600, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100 with one minute rests.

We floated two boats into the points rankings and had three other partially filled boats. A big thank you goes out to the team mates who took part. The CTC site has been down this afternoon so I will up date you all with the specifics tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Although punishing i really enjoyed this challenge - the rest periods seemed to go too quickly whilst the work intervals seemed to last an eternity. I had two goes at it and almost gave up both times but persisted and managed to finish.

    I achieved my aim of going sub 19 minutes but secretly i was hoping to get back in the top boat but Ric and Mark B were simply too good and i can forget about ever getting anywhere near 'rowin' Rowan (unless i have a really good headstart)

    I liked this challenge, i shall add it to my training repertoire for occasional use. Dave P:)

    ReplyDelete