Monday, 4 February 2013

Rob D is the first man in the boat

Rob D has already rowed the 30 minute session is all alone in Boat one. Let's join him to keep him company. We need a female and three heavyweights to float this boat in the rankings.

13Empty the Tanks I         7774m
Rob Drury (L) 7774 metres

May CTC

As soon as we get a range of possible Cross Team Challenges for the May challenge I will create a little voting gadget to put on my blog so we can see which option is the most popular with ETT members.

4 comments:

  1. D'you still need a HW in the boat? Had a niggling injury that's kept me off the erg for a week, but should be back on board this weekend.
    Phil Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavyweights are always welcome Phil : ). Hope your injury gets better soon,

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll put a distance up this weekend after my competition Saturday morning. Right now I'm taking it easy after a couple of hard-sessions earlier in the week to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be back on the erg from Tuesday of next week, after a VERY frustrating fortnight+ of inaction.
    Phil Y

    ReplyDelete