Saturday, 23 February 2013

Frank keeps fit on the rowing machine

Chris and I noticed Frank, the main character from the Netflix TV series House of Cards working out in his rowing machine. The machine was of the water variety rather than a C2 and he had it set up in his basement. I would recommend watching the House of Cards starring Kevin Spacey if you get a chance.

Where do you do your workouts? Is it in the local gym, spare room, garage or attic?


Chris and I have set up the spare bedroom as a gym. We installed black rubber flooring on Tuesday to reduce noise and protect the woo floor. Next to the C2 there is an area for stretching, weights and Chris' turbo trainer.


3 comments:

  1. Caroline, I notice you have one of the "air socks" for want of a better description to blowing the hard earned air back at you, do they work ? It was 30C in the guests bedroom where I rowed today !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diggy - yes the C Breeze as it is known works pretty well - you can position it to sort of blow towards your torso. Its great on a hot day, but I keep mine on all year around.
    Here is a link to the place I got mine from:
    http://www.ps-sport.net/nonathlon/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for share this article, it very useful for me.
    I look forward to your new article.
    check my site

    ReplyDelete