Sunday, 9 December 2012

Boat One Floated in Dec CTC 2012

We have floated the first boat of many (I hope) in the December Cross Team Challenge. Well done to Ric, Rob, Bouke, Norman and Esa who have rowed this very speedy interval session.

After a decent warm up this 10 x 1 minute session with 1 minute rests certainly gets the blood flowing. I rowed this session at the Novotel in Leeds during my early Christmas visit to see family and friends.

As you can see from the photo the C2 (PM2) is positioned in such a way that you can be seen erging from the other end of the hotel corridor! It can be a bit strange, but I didn't really care I was there so early on Saturday morning that nobody was around anyway.

11
6 pts
Empty the Tanks I2852.6m
Richard Young (H) 3101 metres
Bouke Dieleman (H) 3036 metres
Norman Haas (H) 2842 metres
Rob Drury (L) 2894 metres
Caroline Joynson (F) 2390 metres

29Empty the Tanks II2688m
Esa Lahnakoski (H) 2688 metres

No comments:

Post a Comment