Monday, 29 October 2012

Heavyweights needed for Oct CTC

With only two days left of the October Cross Team Challenge I'm calling out for two heavyweight rowers to give this session a go. It's an interesting interval row that would be a good session for anybody who has started their 2k training.

Edward, Rob D and myself have entered times:
Empty the Tanks I11:48.6
edward jackson (H) 11:03.0
Rob Drury (L) 10:58.4
Caroline Joynson (F) 13:24.4

Come on heavyweight ETT'ers it's only 10-12 minutes of erging madness!


2 comments:

  1. I will be doing this on the 31st as it will put me over 31000 meters for the Halloween challenge as well. And Mike S. said he would do it too, so we should have one full boat in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one guys! Good luck with the Skelrton Crew Challenge : )

    ReplyDelete