Thursday, 4 October 2012

FTC 2012 Day 20

For the first time in ETT competition history every team mate who has signed up for a challenge has contributed metres to the team totals. Thanks to Alex B who rowed 5k today making him the 41st team mate to add metres for the FTC 2012.

15 team mates have contributed over 100k+ metres with Mark still in pole position with over 300k, Beat, Ric and Rob D in the 200k club followed closely by Dan Mc, Mike B, Darren, Andy, Victoria, Todor, Phil, John D, Teodora, Phil N and Karine.

Keep rowing hard ETT'ers, only 11 days left.......

FTC 2012 Day 20 = 41 team mates = 11/187 teams = 3,892,734 metres

3 comments:

  1. I'm cream crackered now, that's 11 days on the bounce without a rest, tonight's 15km had to be split to give my poor back a rest. How I did 30km a day that time I'll never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be joining the 100k list when I upload my metres tonight. I'm off to Spain on Sunday so probably have rowed my last metres for the challenge unless I can squeeze in a 10k on the day I get back, or if the hotel have upgraded their gym since last time I was there to have a C2. Keep rowing!

    Andy H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark - Keep going you are doing really well. Its an easy answer about the 30k-a-day thing - you are a mad crazy erger!

    Andy - Thanks for all the metres this FTC. Wishing you a great time in Spain!

    ReplyDelete