Mike Bode, 55 from the USA brought over 100k with him! Welcome to gang Mike, we look forward to rowing with you during the rest of the Fall Team Challenge.
With Mike B contributing over 100k it increases the number of boys in the 100k club to seven, with Mark leading the pack in the rather more exclusive 200k club. Well done gentlemen!
Mark B is still in the lead with Beat close behind. Dan Mc and Rob are fighting it our for third place and Ric, Darren and Mike B are doing well too.
Other team mates who have gone above and beyond over the last two weeks are:
- Victoria, the highest and (youngest) ranking female in Empty the Tanks with 86k
- Team challenge regulars, Andy S and Phil V with over 80k
- John D who has rowed over 30k in the last two days to push his total to 80k
- It looks like Peter Y may have rowed a marathon distance as he uploaded over 42k yesterday
- New team mate Andrew B uploaded over 20k in the last 2 days
FTC 2012 Day 13 = 40 team mates = 10/183 teams = 2,624,832 metres