Sunday, 10 April 2011

WEC11 Day 27

Mark has worked his way to the top of the team with continued hard graft - well done Mark!
We have also moved up two places in the rankings and are now in 22nd place - it must be the lovely weather that has inspired us to put in those extra metres. John F's overnight upload of over 70k definitely helped us out - thanks John.

A big thanks to the 41 team mates who have contributed metres to the competition so far.

To the nine members who are yet to upload - there's only five days of the World Erg Challenge left. Please help the team out by rowing 10k or 20k by the 15th April, it could put us back into the top 20 world-wide teams.

Day 27 = 41 team mates = 22/241 teams = 4,953,460 metres = top 9%

2 comments:

  1. I made up for yesterday's shortfall by rowing 45km today (in 4 parts of 20k, 5k, 15k, 5k). Don't feel too bad for it, I'm amazed. We're away this week, and I want to hit 500km, so I wanted to get to the point where I could do the last bit in one go on Friday when we return. There may be a C2 at the caravan park though, so might be able to get there sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Mark! I hope your back is feeling better, sounded painful. I'm healed up & was happy to do 4x5 miles yesterday in am/pm workouts. I may get close to my original goal of 500k for the challenge if I can keep the distance up for a few more days.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete