Thursday, 17 March 2011

WEC11 Day 3

We appear to have dropped down to 17th place today - eeek.
Let's row an extra 1,000 metres each to try to crawl back up to the top 15. I noticed that Team Canada were just behind us yesterday - this image of their team captain should motivate us to get away from them as fast as possible - they look tough!
Unfortunately they have shot past us and are residing in 14th place - those pesky Canadians.

Yahoo, tonight we have jumped back up to 15th place just behind Ms Muscles from Team Canada.

Day 3 = 24 team mates = 15/179 = 490,006 metres = top 8%

3 comments:

  1. Ric made exactly the same point about her today, spooky! She sure scares the hell out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently, I was too optimistic about the progress my shoulder injury was making. My doctor has ordered me not to row for another 2-3 weeks, and will then re-evaluate. So I'm afraid I will not be much use for WEC11. I'm disappointed and continue to experience rowing withdrawal symptoms. My apologies for the false start. Good luck to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Dan - your shoulder is much more important than the WEC. All the best for a healthy recovery.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete