Thursday, 11 November 2010

BIRC timetable

The timetable for the British Indoor Rowing Championships has been published on the website. The following team mates have races next Sunday 21st November at the following times:

http://concept2.co.uk/birc/

10:15 Men 45-49 Hwt Derek Kyme
10:30 Men 40-44 Lwt Chris Venables
10:30 Men 40-44 Lwt Dave Robertson
11:15 Men 30-34 Hwt Mark Bower
11:15 Women 35-39 Lwt Caroline Joynson
11:15 Women 35-39 Lwt Karen Venables

John F is representing his national team in his age and weight category on Saturday 20th November in Belgium. We will be sending good vibes over the North Sea.

Good luck to all competitors.

3 comments:

  1. I'll see you all there! Training has gone well, may struggle to top 6:36 from EIRC, but maybe the adrenaline will kick in! Almost rowed a 5k PB today, a touch short at 17:56, but that's a season best and I'm feeling good! Hope everyone's training has gone well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the 'Tankers' and hopefully rowing well.
    My training has gone well and fingers crossed I'll beat my PB of 6.47.
    The main thing I'm looking forward to is having a week off training after the event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to all of you - hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete