Coming up on the 21st June
On the C2 website there are details about the Summer Solstice Row on the longest day of the year.
- Row 21,000 metres on June 21.
- Metres can be rowed all at once in one workout or over several workouts throughout the day.
- If you add on 97 more metres to row 21,097 metres, or a half-marathon, it needs to be rowed all at once in order to qualify to be a ranked piece.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Name inclusion on the Summer Solstice Challenge Honor Boards
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.